Editors – trainee and experienced , Oxford
We are looking for highly talented experienced and trainee editors to join our busy teams. You will have responsibility for the editing and production stages of a variety of projects and have opportunities to learn new skills and make a valued contribution to our continuing success. In addition to an honours science degree (preferably in a life science), you will have excellent attention to detail, an eye for design and layout and be able to work well under pressure. Experienced editors will have exceptional editing and proofreading skills, and will ideally already be working in healthcare communications.
You will work on a wide variety of projects, including:
- patient and healthcare professional education materials
- meeting materials (invitations, programmes, banners etc.)
- PowerPoint slide decks
- primary manuscripts, and systematic and narrative reviews for submission to internationally renowned journals
- scientific posters
- e-learning programmes
- monographs and global value dossiers
- health technology assessment submissions
We will provide you with opportunities to:
- shape your career in an expanding, independent, award-winning company with strong, long-standing client relationships and an excellent reputation in the industry
- apply your knowledge and creative abilities in an inclusive working environment
- contribute to and share in the success of a company with a culture that fosters and rewards initiative-taking and commitment.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
When applying, please confirm that you are eligible to live and work in the country where this job is located.
Applicants who apply directly may be given priority.