Digital Developer , Oxford
We have a new opportunity for a Developer to support our rapidly growing Digital team. You’ll be working with other developers, producers, project managers and other members of the Digital team, creatives, and client-facing project teams across the business to deliver a range of internal and external projects. These include websites, content-managed sites, responsive web applications, interactive data visualizations and intranet solutions, and you’ll also be able to input into the wider range of digital projects we deliver, such as e-learning, multimedia production and augmented reality. You’ll already be an experienced developer, but will be comfortable with being challenged to learn new technologies. You’ll play a key role in exploring, evaluating and integrating existing and emerging technologies into our digital product and service capabilities, as well as creating white-label solutions and technical demonstrations. As such, you’ll be a self-motivated problem-solver with a positive outlook, driven by a passion for programming, enthusiasm for digital technology and a strong desire to deliver excellent digital experiences characterized by great UX.
- At least 4 years’ digital delivery experience in a commercially focused environment. Experience of working within a medical communications or digital health agency would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Degree qualification in a relevant discipline (e.g. computer sciences, web development, digital media).
- Demonstrable experience supporting the full development lifecycle, from project scoping and technical requirements capture, through design, development, testing and deployment.
What we offer you
- Opportunities to:
- immerse yourself in the digital world, exploring, learning about and mastering existing and emerging technologies
- shape your career in an award-winning, independent company with long-standing client relationships and an excellent reputation within the industry
- apply your knowledge and abilities in an inclusive working environment, identifying innovative ways to address with the challenges that your clients face
- contribute to and share in the success of a company with a culture that fosters and rewards initiative-taking, commitment and entrepreneurship
- A competitive salary
- Profit-and performance-related bonus
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Income protection
- Life insurance
- 25 days’ holiday